I got tagged by `KathrynODriscoll
I usually don't do his tagging stuff so here goes nothing.Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger (in my case `KathrynODriscoll
, but if you are tagged by me then scroll to the bottom for my questions I guess?) set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.Things About Me
1. I don't really like answering questions about myself, I never have. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I can't really find an answer that I am happy with. There are exceptions of course with some of the questions, for example 'What's your pets name' or yes and no question. It's more the questions where you have to dig deep inside yourself and express your opinions fully. Yes I can do it but it's not my favourite thing to do.
2. I've been around horses all my life, horse-riding is something that I could do all day if I didn't have other things I had to do. Being around horses makes me happy in ways that I can't possibly describe with words (A few quotes come to mind).
3. I am acrophobic, arachnophobic and claustrophobic.
4. I believe in my values and respect others even if I don't agree with them.
5. I love reading and writing. Questions from `KathrynODriscoll
1. Dinner party, alive or dead, famous or not. You can have six guests (not including yourself). Who are you inviting?:I would invite... (For your information, I think this question is a horrible question for me to answer and I can't answer it.)
2. What would you serve (to eat and drink)?:I would ask the people what food/drinks they don't like/are allergic to and make sure not to serve that
3. Book that really inspired you to create something?:I think that would have to be The Way I See it by Nicole Dryburgh
4. Your favourite deviation that you feel deserves more attention than it has actually recieved?: I don't know
5. The Simpsons, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Family Guy, South Park, Bob's Burgers, Daria, The News. Only one can exist from now on, choose. (The last option is there for people who don't like cartoons haha)?: The Simpsons, mostly because I haven't really watched the other shows.
6. How mad are you REALLY that I tagged you?:Fairly mad, I still love you though
7. How old were you when you first got the "Why did the chicken cross the road / To get to The Other Side" joke?: I still don't really 'get it'... so...
8. What do you wish you got more from, from your watchers here on DA?:I don't wish I got more of anything from my watchers, they are all great. If they wanted to give me more of anything they would.
9. I once heard that in Australia if enough people write the same answer under 'Religion' on the census then it gets noted as an official religion, and that a few years ago 'Jedi' almost achieved this. Would you write Jedi on the census if you lived there? (I totally would. May the force be with you):Um... I don't know... haha
10. Secret DA-related dream (a million pageviews? staff? seniority? DD?):I don't have one, if I get something in DA then I get whatever if I don't get something I don't.
11. Do you like big butts (you cannot lie, you other brothers may also not deny): Hahaha, this makes me laugh. I don't really look at butts... as long as they do their jobs Tagging of others
No one.... sorry no one, I know you don't want to be tagged
However if anyone would like questions from me to answer please say so in the comments and feel free to ask me more questions.